Saturday, August 12, 2017

Keep Calm and Bring me Coffee!

Happy Weekend Everyone! It's Cheryl sharing a fun planner layout using the Coffee Trolls clear stamps and Outdoor Landscapes 2 dies!


First I stamped all of the Coffee Trolls and the extras with a black dye ink onto sticker paper. Then I colored all of the images using alcohol markers.

Then I used a die-cutter to cut the fence and grass onto sticker paper. I used distress ink to color the grass. I really love how perfectly the fence die fits perfectly in my planner and I love love love the little hearts on each picket!


After I got all the prep work out of the way, I used distress ink to add a little sky-blue color on my planner page. Then I placed my washi-tape to give it a little something special and put my colored images onto the pages and BAM! Happy coffee & friends planner layout! :)



I hope you enjoyed my layout! Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...