Thursday, August 17, 2017

Whimsical and Magical!

Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday! I did a planner layout that was inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas' August Moodboard


I really love Craftin Desert Divas' Stars and Wishes clear stamps. The little critters are so CUTE not to mention all those little adorable extras like the stars, little star flowers and trees!

I stamped the images onto sticker paper using memento dye ink and then fussy cut them using my Silhouette portrait. Then I colored the images in with alcohol markers and added some additional details using white gel pen.  I cut the clouds using sticker paper and the wave looking die in the Outdoor Landscape 2 die. Here's a closer look!

 
Once all the image prep was ready I laid down the glitter washi on each date divider line and then used Worn Lipstick distress ink to help the clouds stand out a little more. Then applied all of the stamped images to the layout.

This layout just says "Happy" to me! <3

Don't forget to enter your projects made with Craftin Desert Divas in their Monthly mood board challenge by using #cddmonthly !  Details can be found in the CDD Facebook group:


Products Used:

http://craftindesertdivas.com/stars-and-wishes/

http://craftindesertdivas.com/outdoor-landscape-2-dies/

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...