Thursday, July 20, 2017

Bear-y Fun Floatie Party!

Hi everyone! I did a planner layout in my mini happy planner using some digital stamps from crafting desert Divas! This was inspired by their July mood board.
 
 
 
 
I printed the digis onto sticker paper and then fussy cut them. I had some thin patterned paper that I cut to get the scalloped edging using one of the CDD fancy frame dies. Then I cut some vellum using CDD one of the ocean border dies and used distress ink in tumbled glass to color the vellum light blue! Then I used a adhesive tape runner to attached the paper and vellum to my planner page!
 
Alcohol Markers Used for image above:
Spectrum Noir: BT2, BT4, BT5, CT4,CT2, IG6, IG8, PP1,PP3
 
 
I also used the stars from the CDD Mix it Up die set for the dates in my planner!
 
Alcohol Markers Used for Image above:
Spectrum Noir - EB1, EB2, BT1,BT2, PP1, PP3,PP5, CT2, CT4
Copic - V01, V04

Distress Inks used: Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
 
Don't forget to enter in the Craftin Desert Divas Mood board challenge. Enter by using #cddmonthly in your project posts that uses CDD products to win awesome prizes! :)
 
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...