Thursday, February 23, 2023

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It's always super duper fun to see what background develops with different turns and even different inking techniques!

First, I stamped out the images from the Birthday Wishes Clear stamp set, then I colored and fussy cut  the images. 


Next, I used the Gazania Stencil. On a 6"x6" sheet of white card stock, I used Stencil A at 30 degree intervals and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink. However, I concentrated the color on the edges of the stencil, this added more depth and dimension in the stenciling! I used the same technique and using Stencil B, only this time I used a darker pink ink (Kitsch Flamingo). 


Next, I used Stencil C at 30 degree intervals and with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink. Then I used a stitched rectangle die to die cut the stenciled image for the card front. I also die cut a slightly larger rectangle using purple card stock.

Stamp the sentiment "Enjoy your special day" onto light blue yardstick, then die cut out. I used a ribbon die! 

To assemble the card, adhere the purple yardstick onto a card base, then adhere the stenciled background to the card front. Then adhere the sentiment toward the bottom middle of the card. Lastly, adhere the stamped images to the card. I used foam tape to add a little more dimension! :)


I hope you liked my card! Have a crafty day! <3

Products Used:

Copics Used:
Dark Browns: E25, E23, E34
Light Browns: E53, E51, E50
Skin tone: E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks & Tongue: R21, R10
Blues: B02, B01, B00, B000
Purples: BV02, BV01, BV00
Pinks: R83, R81, RV11
Greys: C4, C3, C2, C1, C0

Distress Oxide Inks Used: 
Spun Sugar
Kitsch Flamingo
Shaded Lilac

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...