Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sweet Planner Pages!

Hi everyone! It's DT member Cheryl with a new-to-me format in planning! BuJos or Bullet Journals are getting increasingly popular and I'm really loving this for my daily planner! Here's my first bujo layout using CDD goodies!




First I printed out some digital stamps from the Planner Basic Bundle onto sticker paper, then I stamped all a few of the Sweet Shop stamps and then fussy cut the images. After the stamped images are cut, I colored them all using alcohol markers. I drew in the hourly schedule into my planner insert with a ruler.  Then I used the banner in the Planner Basic Bundle digital stamps to add a decorative element to the daily schedule.


I used a bunch of the little sweet candy extras as dividers and accent pieces and then used the Candy shop and cute Candy girl as the focal point of each day!

I tried mimicking the candy shop overhang on the top by using the waves shaped die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 die set and cut some patterned paper. Then I wrote in the dates on the top and used a tape runner to adhere the polka dot paper to the top of my planner page. 


And YES! I needed to take a close up pic of these little Gummy Bears! How cute are they!?!?! And the paper stack from the Planner Basic Bundle is one of my favorites and I have several of them pre-printed and cut to be ready to highlight any events for the day (I'd say being out of the office is definitely a highlight!)

Happy Craftin! :)

Products used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...