Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Fixing Oops with Flag Banner Dies!

Hello Crafty friends! I'm sharing a few ideas on how you can save your crafting projects from little mistakes! Here's the final product:



I was almost done with making my card using the cloudy sky stencil, inside scalloped rectangle frame die, and the cute hot air bunny balloon from the Up, Up, & Away Stamp set, only to sloppily stamp the sentiment! EEEK! Actually now that I think about it, it's not really the sentiment that I want anymore too. What do I do???? 


Alas, the CDD's Flag Banner die set has a bunch of different banners in different sizes! I selected a banner that was tall enough to cover the sentiment that was stamped directly onto the card! I also decided to use the "Celebrate" sentiment is from the Balloon Parade stamp set!


I decided to use the "Up up and away, a little one is on the way" sentiment for inside the stamp and I carelessly stamped it upside down! EEk!



I used another banner die from the same Flag Banner die set only this time I used some thin printed paper and re-stamped the sentiment onto the banner.


There you have it! You can't even tell that there were mistakes! :P


Products Used:


  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...