Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts June 2019 Kit - More Projects Inspo

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm here to show a few more projects I've created using Club La-la land Craft's June 2019 kit! It's too late to subscribe to get the kit that I've used in the projects below, but if you subscribe next month, you can purchase past kits!



Do you love shakers? I absolutely do! Here are some fun shaker clips using the Aye Chihuahua stamps. I used some of the Tortilla chips die cuts as a shaker element again! 



Additional Products Used: 

Copic Colors Used: 
Chihuahua: E13, E11, E21, E00, R11, R01, R00

Lastly, Here's a card that I made using the Fiesta Marci stamp and the Fiesta die!



Additional Products Used: 

 Copic Colors: 
Skin: E11, E21, E00
Lips: R32, R11, R01
Cheeks: R11, R01, R00
Hair: N6, N4, N2
Bluegreens: BG11, BG13, BG34, BG32
Purples: V12, V06, V05



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...