Monday, August 12, 2019

Magical Weekly Layout

Hi Crafty friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Design Team here to show you how to make a magical planner layout using the Magic Dragons Stamp set and the Phat Alphanumeric Stamps!


First, I masked my dot-grid planner so that I can stencil in a colorful blue and purple background.


 Using a foam blender, I added purple and blue ink to my planner pages. It takes a little bit of effort to build enough coverage so don't get discouraged if the background doesn't initially look the way you want.

My stencil was a little smaller than my page, so I picked up the stencil and continued to stencil in below the larger block of color.


Next, I stamped the Magic Dragons and Phat Alphanumeric stamps, using the Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink, onto sticker paper and then fussy cut them. Then I added them onto my planner layout. (Tip: I like to apply the stickers and then color, to be more efficient. I used to stamp and then color, but I often had unused colored images). I accidentally stamped out "July" for the month! LOL, but thank goodness I use removable sticker paper! :P


Then I colored in the stamped images using copic markers. I also used a light grey pen to draw a divider for each day of the week. I added some washi tape to the white gap between the stenciled areas too!


I felt like I needed to add something to the bottom right box, so I decided to mask around that box and randomly stamp some of the diamonds, hearts, etc. to make a fun pattern!


Lastly, I used a white gel pen to add a few fun details! I hope you liked my planner pages and that it has inspired you to create a magical planner layout too!



Copic colors used:
Blues: B01, B00, B000, B000
Purples: BV01, BV00, BV000, BV0000
Greys: N1, N0

Inkon3 Products Used:
Inkon3 Magic Dragons
Inkon3 Phat Alphanumeric Stamps
Inkon3 Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...