Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts - More October Kit Inspiration


Hello Crafty Friends! I'm here to show a few more projects I've created using Club La-la land Craft's October 2019 kit! It's too late to subscribe to get the kit that I've used in the projects below, but if you subscribe next month, you can purchase past kits with your 2nd subscription!


First project is a card using the Warm Hugs Marci and the Mountains die. I did some no-line coloring and love the softness! I really love the look I got from layering of the Simple Joys and Shine Bright background stamps! They're a little pricey but totally worth it to always have enough patterned cardstock that perfectly coordinates with the rest of your project! I'm going to try using the background stamps in my planner soon! ;)


Additional Products Used: 

Copics Used: 
Skin: E21, E00, E0000
Lips: R22, R11, R01
Cheeks: R11, R01, R00
Eyes: E23, E25
Hair: N8, N6, N4
Coat and Hat: V17, V15,V12
Sweater and Boots: E53, E51, E50
Purples: V05, V01, V000
Scarf, Mittens, and Pom Poms: BG49, BG13, BG34
Leggings: BG13, BG34, BG10

I've been wanting to practice No-Line Coloring so I did just that with the Winter Piggies. I made some gift tags using the Large Stitched Tags Die. I used the Mountain and Lakes die that came with the kit to create the fun winter scene in each tag. At first I was going to leave the larger tag white, but then I decided to use the snowman and some of the sentiments in the kit to make a simple patterned background.

By the way, have you bought any La-La Land Crafts Designer Paper Packs yet? They're Amazing! They're 80-lb. double sided paper with a semi-gloss finish. The snow flake and diamond patterned papers are from the Christmas Hodgepodge paper pack. They're not available on the website yet, but it's a really cool winter paper pack with a pretty big range of color schemes! I was lucky enough to be able to buy this paper pack at the Sacramento Stamp and Scrapbook Expo at La-La Land Craft's booth!


Additional Products Used: 

Copics Used: 
Pig's Ears and Snout: R22, R21, R20
Pig's Head and Body: R11, R01, R00
Blues in Hat/Sweater: B37, B45, B93
Beige in Hat/Sweater: E53, E51, E50


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...