Friday, August 28, 2020

Patterned Paper - backgrounds and paper piecing

Hello Crafty Friends! Oh what I'd give to have a spa day with my favorite gals! Until I'm able to do so, I'll just live vicariously through my stamped images! :P



Today's inspiration Friday is all about Patterned Paper! I absolutely love making patterned paper using La-La Land Crafts background stamps. You can make as much as you need and in any color you want! 

I stamped out a pastel polka dot background using the Hello Lovely Background stamp. I trimmed out 0.5" strips and pieced them together to make the a striped pastel rainbow.  Then I used the leftover patterned paper to paper piece the towels and hat for the Spa Gals in the card. I used copics to add a little more depth and details to the towels and hat. 

Products Used:

Copics Used:
Hippo: C3, C1, C0
Duck & Drink: Y11, Y15, Y000
Oranges: Y38, Y35, Y32
Blues: B91, B93, B41, B0000
Greens: G40, YG13, YG11
Pinks: RV11, RV00, RV000, RV0000
Purples: BV00, BV000, BV0000


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...