Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts - September Kit More Project Inspo

 


Hello Crafty Friends! I'm here to show a few more projects I've created using Club La-la land Craft's September 2020 kit! September 30, 2020 is the last day to subscribe to get the kit that I've used in the projects below, but if it's past September 30th, don't sweat it, you can purchase past kits with your 2nd subscription!


This kit just really got me in an interactive card mood! I made a dial-a-sentiment card! No special kit, just used some of the La-La Land Crafts card making staples! The Scalloped Circle die was perfect to use as the dial mechanism! I used the Double Stitched Circle die was used for the notch on the left side of the card and also as the base to put in the brad and circle. I may make a video tutorial for this card, it's actually pretty simple. :) 


        
Here's a video of the card in action!



Additional Products Used: 

Copic Colors:
Piggies: E21, E11, E04, E00, E000, W7, W5, W3
Pinks: R83, R81, V000
Blues: B99, B97, B95
Yellows: Y28, Y26, Y23
Browns: E35, E33, E31

My next project is a simple card showcasing the piggies and desk accessories from the kit! I really love the soft colors from the Hello Baby Paper pack, this inspired the color choices for this card. 



Additional Products Used: 

Copics Used: 
Piggies: E21, E11, E04, E00, E000, W7, W5, W3
Pinks: R22, R21, R01
Blue Greens: BG34, BG13, BG11
Browns: E35, E33, E31

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...