Thursday, October 15, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts October Kit Reveal

 Hello Crafty Friends, I'm here to reveal the Club La-La Land Crafts September 2020 Stamps and Dies Kit!


What is Club La-La Land? 

It's a monthly subscription with exclusive coordinating stamps and/or dies from La-La Land crafts. Each month you'll receive a package with a kit based on your choice of subscription plan - Stamps and Dies, Stamps Only, or Dies only.

Step-by-Step Project Tutorials from the Club La-La Land Crafts Design Team are also included with your subscription!

((Image above has been skewed to prevent pirating))


Sign up by October 31, 2020 to get this kit!

The October kit is Apple themed and it's seriously the Apple of my Pie! Club La-La Land Crafts does it again with a seriously cute kit! Marci with Apples is absolutely charming, and the critters that come with this kit are HEDGEHOGS! They are the cutest hedgehogs ever!

My first project is a planner layout in my B6 Traveler's notebook. The Apple Orchard die fits perfectly in my planner! The kit just puts together a lovely and adorable Fall theme in my planner! I did a quick tutorial on how I did this layout in my reveal video! The link is provided at the bottom of this post! :) 




Additional Products Used:

Copic Colors:
Marci's Hair: E79, E74, E71
Marci's Skin: E21, E11, E00, E000
Marci's Lips: R85, R83, RV11
Marci's Cheeks: R11, R20, R21
Marci's Shirt and Hat: W3, W1, W0
Marci's leggings: RV81, RV32, RV11
Marci's skirt: B95, B93, B91
Marci's boots: W7, W5, W3
Hedgehog with Apples: E34, E33, E31, E30
Hedgehog with Pie:E77, E74, E71, E70
Pie Tin: N3, N2, N1
Greens: YG05, YG03, YG01
Reds: R37, R35, R32
Browns: E55, E53, E51
Greys: W3, W1, W0


My other Project is a fun shaker card! The Apple Pie die is so fun and I love the little Hedgy holding the pie. The Apple Orchard die included some small apples, so I die cut some green, yellow, and red apples to use as some of the shaker elements! Isn't this just too cute?

Copic Colors: 
Hedgehog: E44, E42, E41, E40
Pie Crust: E55, E53, E51
Pie Tin: N3, N2, N1

You can see my Reveal Video of the Club La-la Land October 2020 Kit here:


There is a quick planner tutorial, please give me some feedback on what else you'd like to see! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...