Tuesday, April 26, 2022

An ICONIC Weekly Planner Layout with America's Favorite Red-Head

Howdy friends!! I've been neglecting my blog but I'm hoping to more tutorials and provide some tips to those new to planners and planner stamping once my kiddos are out of school for the summer! ;)

Anywho! I'm here to showcase Scrappy Boy Stamp's FABULOUS April release. It features an ever so iconic and fabulous Red Head! In fact, the release is called "Everyone's Favorite Red Head"!

I created a weekly planner layout in my B6 ringed planner!


The theme is Friends Forever and on the left I've got the ladies looking gorgeous. I used the large heart from the Chocolate Factory Scene Builder Stencil to create the background in the picture below. 


Then on the right, I created the scene of the ladies working at the chocolate factory! The Chocolate Factory Scene Builder Stencil made it so easy to make my planner pages worthy of this icon <3. 


Join the fun in the Scrappy Boy Stamps Inspiration Group on Facebook to see lots of Scrappy Boy projects!!! 

Scrappy Boy Stamps Products Used:

Planner Stamps Used:

Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R21,R11
Lips:R29, R24, R14
Red Head Hair: YR68, YR16, YR12
Blonde Hair: E55, E53, E51
Pinks: R83, R81, RV11
Red Violets: RV69, RV19, RV66
Blue Greens: BG15, BG34, BG11, BG10
Purples: BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000
Browns: E27, E25, E15
Shading: N2, N1, N0

Distress Oxide Inks Used:
Tattered Rose
Kitsch Flamingo
Abandoned Coral
Rusty Hinge
Walnut Stain


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...