Friday, December 16, 2022

Lots of Love and Greetings from Santa

Hello friends! I'm sharing another card using Penguin Palace's 4th Anniversary Release! 

The Greetings from Santa clear stamp set is the perfect pairing with the Poinsettia Wreath Stencil! I started with a 6"x6" piece of white yardstick and then stenciled in the wreath. I kept it simple by using Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks for the wreath. Then I trimmed down the card stock to 5"x5"


Next, I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the Greetings from Santa Clear stamp using the copic colors listed below. 

Then I die cut a ribbon in black, and stamped the sentiment "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" onto the ribbon using embossing ink. Then I sprinkled some white embossing powder onto the sentiment, tapped off the excess powder, and heat set the embossing powder. 


I trimmed down some gold card stock to 5.5"x5.5" and adhered it to a card base. Then I adhered the stenciled card stock onto the card front. Next, I adhered the Santa and Mrs. Claus image in the center of the wreath. Then I adhered the sentiment underneath Santa and Mrs. Claus. 

Lastly I embellished the card with a few heart gems on the top corners because you know there's a lot of love  between Mr. and Mrs. Claus ;)

Penguin Palace Products:

Additional Products:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E95, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R11
Greys: C7, C5, C3, C1, C0
Greens: G19, G07, G05, G03
Reds: R37, R35, R14, R32
Yellows: Y26, Y23, Y21
Browns: E55, E53, E51
Blues: B00, B000, B000

Distress Oxide Colors:
Candied Apple
Mustard Seed
Lucky Clover



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...