Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Favorite Copic Color Combos

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm here to share with you my top 3 Copic Marker Color Combos! My planner layout color choices are always driven by the washi tape that I choose and I tend to go for soft pastel colors. My most used colors for my planner layouts are blue-green, purple (my favorite!!!), and soft-green! 

 Here is a photo of my favorite blue-green copic markers:


BG10, BG11, B13


In my experience, the purple and green blend a little more smoothly than the blues, so I actually only use 2 markers for the purples and greens!

V01, V04


G40, G43

Here's a cute sample of my top three colors put together using the cupcake cuties clear stamps and the mini shaker clip dies:




Products displayed:

http://craftindesertdivas.com/cupcake-cuties-stamps/



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...