Thursday, July 6, 2017

Freshly Squeezed Traveler's Notebook Setup!

Hello Everyone! I decorated my Traveler's notebook with some clips and some inserts I made using Craftin Desert Diva's Freshly Squeezed Digital stamps!

I used Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock and printed all of the digital stamps from my inkjet printer. I cut the images using my Silhouette Portrait but you can fussy cut by hand. Then I colored in the images with alcohol markers.

Tip: When importing the digital images into word, I always use the *.PNG files so there's no white space around the image, it makes it so easy to layer images cleanly!


For the top left shaker clip, I layered the lemon and lemon slices in word using the *.png files and positioned the picture to "in front of text". The circle portion of the clip was cut using the Craftin Desert Divas Mini Shaker Clip dies!

The other two shaker clips were done by printing two of the same images (in this case the pitcher of lemonade and a glass of lemonade). One of each image were kept in tact, in the second image I cut out a window to glue acetate on. I copied the cut shapes of the pitcher and glass in the Silhouette design studios to have backing to cover the paper clip.

Eeeek! This is getting long! I'll have to do a separate entry with more details on how to make planner clips!

Products Used:
Planner: Webster's Pages Traveler's Notebook
Coloring Media: Spectrum Noir and Copic Alcohol Markers

CDD Products Used:
 Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamp - Freshly Squeezed
Craftin Desert Divas digital Stamp - Freshly Squeezed

Craftin Desert Divas dies - Mini Shaker Clips

4 comments:

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...