Friday, February 21, 2020

Adorable Spring Tags using Atelier Inks

Hi everyone! It's Cheryl with Inkon3's Creative Team here to show you some adorable tags using Atelier Inks to make fun and colorful backgrounds!



Spring is just around the corner and Inkon3 has some really adorable Spring themed stamps! For the project I'm sharing I'll be showcasing the Lil Chicks and Biker Bunnies Stamp sets.

First, I die cut some tags, tag reinforcements, and banner using white card stock. For these tags I'm using La-La Land Craft's Stitched Tags Die. Then I used Atelier inks to add color to the tags. For one tag I used Bee Sting Yellow, for the other tag I used Peacock Blue, and for the last tag I used Marigold Orange. For the tag reinforcements and the banner for the sentiments I used Marilyn Red, Goddess Green, and My Jam Purple for each one.

Next, I stamped out the three chicks from the Lil Chicks stamp set using Inkon3's Blackout Waterproof Detail Ink. Then I colored the chicks using copic markers, and then fussy cut the images.


Once the tags are thoroughly dried, I create a background using the small stamps in the Biker Bunnies Stamp set. I used Marilyn Red on the Marigold Orange tag, Godess Green on the Bee Sting Yellow tag, and My Jam Purple on the Peacock Blue tag.

On the banners, stamp some sentiments using Juicy Clear Embossing ink, then sprinkle some Arctic White Ultra Fine Embossing powder and heat set. Adhere the banners and tag reinforcements matching the same color as the small stamped images on the tags, trim off any excess banner. Lastly adhere the cute little chickies onto the tag.



Copic Colors Used:
Yellows: Y000, Y00, Y02, Y21
Oranges: Y35, Y38

Inkon 3 Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...