Friday, November 22, 2019

Rainbow Ombre background with Atelier Inks!

Hi Everyone, it's Cheryl here to show you how to make a cheerful card that's bound to brighten up anyone's day!


First I used the Inkon3 Atelier Inks to make a diagonal rainbow background! I just did this freehand so I can get a slight gradient effect when I transitioned to the next color. Look at how vibrant the colors are!



I cut out a scalloped rectangle and scalloped circle, then I embossed the scalloped rectangle using an embossing plate. I also cut out a small flag and used the Marilyn Red Atelier Ink to "dye" the paper. Next, I stamped and fussy cut some of the images from the Lil Chicks stamp set. I used the Atelier Inks as water-coloring inks to color the images! Even watered down a bit, the colors are so vibrant!



Once the red flag was dried, I stamped the "You're EGG-STRA-SPECIAL" sentiment using an embossing ink and then sprinkled some Arctic White Ultra Fine embossing powder over the stamped sentiment and heat set the embossing powder.

I assembled the card by first adhering the large scalloped rectangle to the rainbow card base, then added the little chickie and then the rest of the stamped images on the top and bottom of the circle. Lastly, I adhered the red flag on the bottom left of the card.



There you have it! A nice, clean, and simple card that's super duper adorable!

Products Used: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...