Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts December Kit Reveal!

 Hello Crafty Friends, I'm here to reveal the Club La-La Land Crafts December 2020 Stamps and Dies Kit!

What is Club La-La Land? 

It's a monthly subscription with exclusive coordinating stamps and/or dies from La-La Land crafts. Each month you'll receive a package with a kit based on your choice of subscription plan - Stamps and Dies, Stamps Only, or Dies only.

Step-by-Step Project Tutorials from the Club La-La Land Crafts Design Team are also included with your subscription!



((Image above has been skewed to prevent pirating))

Sign up by December 31, 2020 to get this kit!

Can you believe this is the last kit of the year?!?! The December Kit is Knitting and Crochet themed! When I was a little girl I crocheted a lot, and when I was pregnant with my first child I taught myself how to knit so I could make my son some sweaters. Sooo needless to say, I was super excited about this month's kit theme! 

My first project is a planner layout in my B6 Traveler's notebook. Marci looks so relaxed and serene knitting. I colored up the kitties three different ways. I love how you can put the kitties in the yarn basket too! Isn't this layout so fun! And yes, "Knit Happens" on my weekends. LOL!


Additional Products Used:

Copic Colors:
Marci's Hair: E77, E74, E70
Marci's Skin: E21, E11, E00, E000
Marci's Lips: R85, R83, RV11
Marci's Sweater: RV32, RV11, RV52
Marci's Cheeks: R11, R20, R21
Yarn: BV02, BV01, BV00
Marci's Shoes and Leggings: W9, W7, W5
White Cat: C1, C0
White Cat's Eyes: B02, B00, B000
White Cat's Ears and Nose: RV32, RV11, RV52
Orange Cat: Y38, Y35, Y32, Y21
Spotted Cat: W1, W0, E99, E97, E95
Orange Cat's Ears and Nose: RV32, RV11, RV52
Orange Cat's Eyes: YG17, YG03
Spotted Cat's Eyes: E25, E21
Spotted Cat's Nose and Paws: E79, E74


My other project is a card that really highlights the yarn! :D This is a quick and simple card but really showcases the products in the kit! I used the Knit Panel die to emboss the knit pattern onto colored cardstock and added lots and lots of balls of yarn! <3


Additional Products Used: 

Copic Colors: 
Cat: C3, C1, C0
Cat's Ears: RV32, RV11, RV52
Cat's Eyes: B02, B00, B000
Blue Yarn: B01, B000, B0000
Pink Yarn: RV32, RV11, RV00
Yellow Yarn: Y15. Y11, Y00

You can see my Reveal Video of the Club La-la Land December 2020 Kit here:








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Birthday- Now Make a Wish! :P

Hi Friends! Here's another project as a Guest Designer for Penguin Palace ! Today's project uses the amazing 360 Degree Stencil! It&...